Thursday, April 1, 2010

trust was not meant to be broken.

Sometimes, when I hurt people's feelings because I can't trust them, I always wonder why it is that I can't. But then I remember that all I've ever known my entire life is broken trust. There is only one human being on this entire planet who has ever made a promise to me and NOT broken it.

Things seem to be going so perfectly. And then out of nowhere BAM! Lightning strikes. I know everything was not meant to be perfect all of the time. But can't it just happen for a little while without anything messing it up? I just...I don't even know what to say right now. I'm seriously so angry I could spit, and I mean it this time. I just want to punch a wall. Or someone. And I know I shouldn't be acting this way. Maybe a chat with God is what I need. Right now I'm not even sure who to turn to. Who can I trust anymore? I am so ready to be out on my own with my own place where I don't have to worry about anyone touching my stuff or taking it and I can just be with myself because it seems like I'm the only person I can trust.

I have so much more I could say and rant and rave about, but unfortunately, I am starving and it's time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment