Monday, March 29, 2010

I feel like I'm 5 again.

I think I need a chill pill. For real. I'm so angry I could spit right now. Okay, maybe angry isn't the right word. Maybe just frustrated. I dunno. I just wish you could grow up ya know? I wish I could be proud of you and look up to you the way I used too but I can't. There is nothing to be proud of or to look up too. Maybe a few SMALL things, but really, that's about it. I love you so much. But I have no respect for you anymore. You aren't the same person I used to know. Maybe I've changed, maybe you've changed. Who can say for sure? I'm not asking you to change all of your ways. In fact, I'm sure you'll NEVER read this. But at least I'll feel better knowing it's been said. I just want you to grow up. Act your age. Yeah, it's fun to still mess around and play. But are you EVER serious? I can't say that you are because I don't believe that. I know you love your life and I'm sure YOU wouldn't change a thing. But have you thought about how the way you're living is affecting some of us? You're becoming just like him, you know. I don't want to see that happen to you. We were supposed to be better people. Can you honestly say you're doing that? Or are you just lingering in his footsteps? I don't want to see you take that path. I wish you could get some HUGE reality check. I'm praying for you. Big time. I know God will take care of you. I also know you don't believe that whatsoever. But He will. He's always holding you up so you don't fall. Maybe it's just not your time to change. But I sure hope that time is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment