Monday, July 5, 2010

why hello old friend.

It's been forever, hasn't it? Ahh I don't even know how long. A month? Possibly. And it's crazy because so much has changed since I last wrote. I guess that's not SO crazy. Change is bound to happen. It always does. It's part of life. But I am learning to accept change more and more as the days go by and I grow older. I used to hate change. Totally despised it. But it is God's way for us to change and for life to change. And I want what He wants.

But all changes have been good mostly! My boyfriend left two weeks ago for Navy Basic Training, and while that may not seem like a good change because I have to be away from him, it's so far been good. It's good for our relationship. To strengthen it and to help it grow. And it's good for him and for his future. But I am so excited for him to be doing this. And I am so proud of him. He's so mature for having only just turned 18. He's such a good hearted, kind, warm, brave, person. I am so lucky and so blessed to have him! I am sure he is exceeding and doing his absolute best right now. I have yet to hear from him, but can't wait to hear what he's been up to!

I've also started a diet since he's been gone and I've lost 7 pounds so far! :) It's been pretty awesome. It's hard to keep up with it since I've been working like crazy, but it's working nonetheless! I am trying to lose weight before Zac returns home. I made a promise to him and to myself that I would try my very hardest and I am so far. It's hard when your boss works you 25-30 hours a week and you're so tired all the time. Especially trying to fit in time with friends and family as well. And time with God. But that man will wait forever for me. :)

I am so ready for school to start up again simply because I'm bored with my schedule right now. I know I'm going to be just as busy but it'll give me something NEW to do! I might also be taking a second job, so keep your fingers crossed that I won't lose my mind! :)

That's really about it right now. I know absolutely no one reads this, but still. It helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment